Commenting Code Of Conduct
We welcome respectful comments. Some “rules” for participating in the Community (the comments section).
So here they are:
1) We do not tolerate racism, sexism, and hate speech of any kind
2) We seek to encourage a wide diversity of opinions
3) Debate and discussion is expected
4) We respect each other and are careful to use polite and civil language
5) We avoid aggressive “in your face” language and trolling
6) We do not ban, mute, or delete comments unless they are spam, porn, or hate speech.
7) No ICO/token promotions and scams will be allowed.
We may add to this list if anyone comes up with additional good ones but this covers the basics.